Are you an internationally trained professional looking to expand your network in Canada?
There is a unique opportunity to broaden your network of professionals through one-on-one meetings with employees of highly recognized organizations/companies in Vancouver, BC.
Immigrant Employment Council (IEC of BC) has launched a program called the Connector Program for this purpose.
This program is currently looking for connectees in the following occupational fields to be matched with the City of Vancouver Connectors:
- Urban Planner or Designer
- Environmental Planner
- Engineer with focuses on building mechanical systems, building envelope or solid waste, management
Past occupational fields included:
- Human Resources
- Emergency Management and Operations
- Climate Change and Sustainability professionals (engineering)
- Change Management Specialist
- Facilities Planning and Development
The IEC of BC has provided this opportunity first for members of organizations such as SCWIST, and other professional immigrants networks (PINs) which have been collaborating with IEC of BC in various development phases of this program. If you meet the eligibility conditions noted in the program description, and if you are interested in expanding your professional network, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.